A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are lots of ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath tub can actually experience again a few of the discomfort and reduce the puffiness.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your buttocks and hips. The idea is sitting in the warm water will help more blood in order to reach the anal region which can promote healing as well as help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water therapy for hemorrhoids.
Treat External Hemorrhoids The 48 Hour Cure Cure External Hemorrhoids Fast without sugery
CLICK HERE http://safelink.info/hemcure The only safe way to treat external hemorrhoids. If you suffer form Hemorrhoids WATCH THIS NOW! This could ...
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over the Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub is probably the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want that warm enough to be comfortable and not too hot. Again, the water has to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night rather than sit in the bath to relieve any pressure on the anal area.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your favorite oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great relaxing bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to be able to the water which can be recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, decreases swelling and relaxes muscles. As well, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve swelling and pain. Epsom salt can be purchased from most drug stores.
Natural Home remedies Treatment for Hemorrhoids It is no surprise that lots of people are seeking a natural home remedies treatment for hemorrhoids as it is reported which up to three quarters of Americans suffer from this condition at some time. This kind of problem is defined by the swelling of...
- You will want to stay in the bath for about 20 to 30 minutes several times a week to promote healing.
- When you get out of the shower you will want to make use of a clean, cotton towel to dry the area.
- Make sure you don't caress but pat the region dry with the towel.
- If you love you can also let the area oxygen dry which a few practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any distress in order to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and successful remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that actually work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more information on remedies for hemorrhoids, click here for Tips for Hemorrhoid Relief.