Bipolar Electrotherapy (Diathermy, BICAP and coagulation) for Hemorrhoid
With half of the Americans age 60 and above suffering from hemorrhoid, there isn't any wonder why lots of companies invest for the research and development of various treatments. Some old tricks to be able to get rid of the piles are still used today but there are lots of new techniques. One does not necessarily need undergo a surgery for severe hemorrhoids, too. As a matter of fact, many physicians would recommend as numerous non-surgical procedures as possible first. One of the most common options is bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid.
Piles - Those Bleeding Painful Veins
Hemorrhoids can occur in the lower rectum or anus. It occurs when the veins and blood vessels cause the tissues to clump and become abnormal. They are painful. They hemorrhage most of the time but even if they don't the situation can really become uncomfortable.
Many Patients Do Not Ask for Treatment
It is not because they do not have the money. Another point is that the treatments are not that expensive. It is mainly because they are shy in order to admit and also to have people (even doctors) knowing what they have in those areas.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Treatments Options That Need to be able to be Considered before Going for Surgery
- There are many less painful treatments that one could consider before deciding to go through a surgery.
- Some of them are the illness coagulation, hemorrhoidolysis, rubber banding and super freezing.
- In fact, these remedies are essentially uncomplicated.
There are two types of coagulation. The first one is monopolar coagulation. The second is bipolar. The latter is great for mild cases. Most physicians take into account giving it a try before recommending surgeries.
Bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid is also referred to as bipolar diathermy, bipolar coagulation and BICAP coagulation (BICAP stands for bipolar circumactive probe). It is a process that involves coagulation impact directly to the mucous membrane, which are near the affected tissues. It is practically a surgical approach but it does not inflict so much pain unlike hemorrhoidectomy as well as other surgical procedures.
- With bipolar electrotherapy, the cosmetic surgeons use electric currents that are concentrated on the mucous membrane.
- The electric current need to be applied in a very short period.
- One to two seconds are ideal.
- The electric current initiates the heat up of the affected cells.
- The particular proteins from your mucous membrane will also help eliminating the abnormal cells.
Hemorrhoids Home remedy Treatment - Simple Yet Effective For anyone who has experienced the pain and discomfort of having hemorrhoids, eradicating it as early as possible was their primary goal. What are these hemorrhoids? How do they develop? Hemorrhoids, sometimes termed as piles, are inflammation due...
- The procedure is much like photocoagulation except that there is simply no change to the depth that can be treated even in the subsequent sessions.
- This is why this treatment is just recommended when the hemorrhoid is not at its worst stage.
- It is best suitable for grade I and II internal hemorrhoids.
- It can be applied to grade II piles but prolapsing tissues are less likely in order to react.
The Process is Not as Effective as Other Options
First, it does not control bleeding. Silicone banding or ligation actually appears to be better in some cases. Second, the rate in order to that the problem will reoccur is at 25 to be able to 30 percent.
- Addition, studies show that bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid does not come with a lot of complications.
- Only ten percent of the patients who undergo the process develop issues like arschfick fissure.
To find out about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.