Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that are based on the eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, harmful diet, pregnancy as well as child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing in the course of bowel movements.
- Another reason of occurrence of hemorrhoids is the manner of transferring the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing adequate time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets harmed while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Inside the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dry as well as hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause as a result of pulling heavy weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissues. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level in order to those people who are fat or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the increasing the size of of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete knowledge of Hemorrhoids and its correct safety measures can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nonetheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and efficient treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There tend to be foods that tend to worsen hemroid symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days and see if there is any positive effect.
Use ice on the region for Ten minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Is actually highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One need to ask the doctor and get treatment as soon as possible.