Do You have to Treat Hemorrhoids?
You suffer from hemorrhoids, (hemroids) then you probably have read that most cases of hemorrhoids will heal by itself without any treatment. So, do you really have to treat your own hemorrhoids? Or should you ignore them because they are not serious and also will not be complicated if left untreated?
Hemorrhoids are Not Serious, Not Precancerous, and Not an Emergency, Yes.
Yes, hemorrhoids are not a serious disease with no life threatening complications. However, the symptoms associated with them result in great embarrassment and prevent you from living a normal life.
Yes, Hemorrhoids are Not an Emergency
However, time is an important factor for hemorrhoids, as early in the course of the disease, the pathological process is easily reversible. The latter you start treatment, the more difficult to cure hemorrhoids completely as well as permanently.
- So, the answer for the above question is simply "yes".
- You should start hemroids treatment as early as possible.
Hemroids treatment is easy and can be achieved using simple simple instructions at home.
These instructions are actually easy to follow and not only help to treat and prevent hemorrhoids, but in addition improve the bowel health in general, remedy constipation and also improve the general body health.
Eat Foods Rich in Fiber
Fiber increases the mass of stools and prevents constipation and therefore minimizes forcing during bowel movements. Fiber is present in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. You should note that fiber is present only in foods of plant origins, while meat and dairy products contain no fiber.
Drink enough numbers of water to prevent dehydration which leads to constipation and more straining.
What Are some Natural Cures for Hemorrhoids? Hemroids or hemorrhoids are a common condition in which the veins in the anal canal swell to cause pain. Even though it is not a serious health risk, the symptoms are extremely uncomfortable for individuals. Therefore, the problem warrants immediate...
Avoid holding stools, go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the need to pass stools.
- Recent studies suggest a relationship between the modern design of sitting toilet and increased incidence of hemorrhoids in developed countries.
- This is explained by the fact that sitting toilet is not physiological with the process of defecation.
- On the other hand, lift toilet has the advantage of being more physiological and leads to emptying of the rectum with minimum pushing.
- Now, there are specific types of chairs that can be used with the sitting toilet to provide a position similar to squatting.
- Also, you can use the setting toilet but modify your position by flexing your thighs upon your abdomen and flexing your elbows close to your knees.
For a temporary control of acute hemorrhoids symptoms such as pain, irritation, or discomfort, try the following local physical steps.
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how it can help you ...
- The area of hemorrhoids ought to be rinsed with cold water and soap.
- After wash, the area should be dried thoroughly.
Cold compresses alternating with sitz bath help to reduce pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Sitz baths: "Sitz" is a German word meaning "sit".
- The area of hemorrhoids is immersed in a constant stream of warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Warm water causes relaxation of the rectal vessels and relief of pain.