Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody can be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and discomfort to numerous for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. And also close to Fifty percent of the total world population will allow us some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become a lot more at risk of this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient as well as delivers physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a physician because they feel embarrassed about it.
What are Usually Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having trouble moving your bowel, you will have the tendency to be able to strain. Straining will be one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases stress in the rectum. When pressure will be elevated in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
Difference between Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids - Anal Cancer VS Haemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid . Everyday health hemorrhoids vs. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow cancer hemorrhoids vs colon cancer "" " .
- Obesity - Being overweight presents a lot of health problems including the development of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess fat, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure as well as all that weight in the body is pressed down within the pelvic region and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a medical condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and vena cava are usually connected to the rectal wall where the rectal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Hemorrhoid Symptoms-How To Detect The Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids Early Hemorrhoids usually present initially with bright red bleeding with the anus, the blood may well stain the toilet paper used in wiping right after defecation or it might form streaks of blood on the stools handed during defecation. Other signs and...
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Being pregnant makes a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This stress results to the slow return of blood from the lower body allowing the problematic veins in order to dilate or swell up. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation as well as increase in hormone progesterone.
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber helps prevent stools from turning into too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools gentle and easy to pass.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait all night in order to defecate even when you felt the need to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause bowel irregularity.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing the hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and ways of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.