Hemorrhoid Facts And Treatments
The medical world a hemorrhoid is described as an enlarged or swollen vein. Hemorrhoids are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, except that hemorrhoids tend to be veins based in the anus. These types of veins cushioning and protect the anal canal. Discomfort and problems occur when these types of problematic veins are stretched and tear under pressure.
Hemorrhoids certainly are a very common medical problem seen in both men and women, usually over the age of 30, with many experiencing hemorrhoids between the ages of 45 and 65 years old. It is estimated that more than a half million people seek treatment for symptomatic hemorrhoids each year in the United States. Of this half million hemorrhoid experiences, 10 to 20 percent will need surgical treatment.
- Most medical professionals guilt the development of hemorrhoids on prolonged sitting on the toilet and chronic straining as a result of constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the baby.
External Hemorrhoids - Causes and Treatment
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Hemorrhoids with Loose StoolsHemorrhoids with Loose Stools. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package consists of all-natural supplement, topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil contains the pharma-grade quality botanical ingredients that have been scientifically developed to work for the best results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support good blood circulation, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood flow, lowering swelling and supporting healthy veins has been proven to relieve the pain and flare-ups related to piles.
Click Here to Purchase »
- You may have problems with internal or external hemorrhoids.
- Generally inside hemorrhoids, which are located higher up in the rectum are not painful, but you will see bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids will bleed vivid red blood due to their abundance of arterial blood, which is different from the dark bloodstream in your venous system.
- At times a hemorrhoid will protrude from the anal canal.
- Usually these hemorrhoids, which are classified as prolapsed, can be gently pressed back inside.
- If not, a consultation with a specialist is necessary.
External hemorrhoids are those that are itchy and painful and really not comfortable. If you experience external hemorrhoids you will see bright red blood on the toilet paper, or perhaps in the toilet bowl after a bowel movement.
There are Ways to Relieve the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
A sitz bath can help to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. It is suggested that you sit in a tub of warm water for fifteen minutes several times a day. When you wipe, instead of toilet paper make use of pads soaked with witch hazel. You can buy these pads with any drug store. Application of any of the numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid preparations will help to relieve the discomfort and itching.
Prolonged Periods of Both Standing, or Sitting can Aggravate Hemorrhoids
Pushing when you have a bowel movement is one of the chief causes of them, and will definitely make them worse and even more painful. Don't do it. The cause of constipation may be not enough fiber in your diet. Take a fiber supplement.
Any Rectal Bleeding of Any Kind Should be Checked by Your Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-answers.com.