Schedule a Consultation There are numerous treatments that are available, which can effectively remove symptomatic hemorrhoids. While topical products may reduce the discomfort related to this condition, they will not really remove the problem. If you are suffering from chronic hemorrhoids, you may need to undertake a hemorrhoid removal procedure.
- These procedures can be performed right at a doctor's office or at a special clinic that addresses hemorrhoid removing.
- While most can be done on an outpatient basis, more serious surgeries may include being admitted into a hospital.
- Let's look at all of the methods that can be used for hemorrhoid removal.
- Banding - This is a very common method that has been used for many years.
- A small band is placed around the hemorrhoid very tightly.
- This cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid and it will begin to shrivel.
- After a few days, it will fall off and also the individual can get on with the healing process.
- The procedure is virtually painless, and it is almost always quite effective.
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
Infrared Coagulation (IRC)
This technique uses infrared light, which is used to be able to coagulate the small vessels found in a hemorrhoid, and so could be very useful in smaller as well as less extreme cases. This is generally performed in an office or even an outpatient clinic, and is accompanied by minimal discomfort.
Lets look at Hemorrhoids CausesLets look at Hemorrhoids Causes. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set contains homeopathic drops, calming topical cream, and herbal supplement, formulated to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil includes the pharma-grade quality active ingredients that have been clinically developed to work synergistically for optimal results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support good blood circulation, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood circulation, lowering swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the discomfort and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Read More »
The unusual scenario when less invasive actions are inadequate to control a patient's symptoms, a surgical procedure may be necessary. These are more required procedures, and are generally together with more pain and disability, so they ought to be reserved for only the most serious cases. Make sure you talk about the risks and benefits of these procedures with your physician prior to consenting to one of these surgical procedures.
Harmonic Scalpel Treatments
This sort of hemorrhoid removal utilizes a special scalpel that functions with ultrasound examination waves. The actual scalpel is used in order to remove the hemorrhoid and the blood vessels are automatically cauterized. This is considered to be an almost bloodless procedure and is usually recommended for large hemorrhoids or even for people who are very painful.
This is very similar to harmonic scalpel treatments, but in this case, an actual laser beam are going to be targeted on the hemorrhoid. This sort of hemorrhoid removal is growing in popularity, and is fairly effective. The laser beam automatically cauterizes the area, as well as the nerves will be sealed away from as well. This technique may be accompanied by a bit less pain than the typical surgical hemorrhoidectomy.
Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy (PPH)
This technique utilizes a special stapling device that cuts through the involved vessels, and staples the tissue back together again. This also is associated with a bit less pain compared to a conventional hemorrhoidectomy, and is becoming more popular with many surgeons.
- Excising - An actual eliminating hemorrhoids with surgery of the hemorrhoid may be necessary..
- The hemorrhoid is cut away and the blood vessels are tied off.
- This procedure is a bit more painful than other types of hemorrhoid removal as well as the recovery time may be longer.
- However, it is very effective.
For those that need to seek hemorrhoid elimination, it may be recommended to get a colon cancer screening (colonoscopy) as well. These kinds of studies can help a doctor determine if there is an underlying cause for frequent hemorrhoid flare ups.