Injection Sclerotherapy for Hemorrhoid
According to the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), about half of Americans aged 50 years and above experience signs of hemorrhoids or piles. The disorder is characterized by soreness, itching, and bleeding in the anus or lower rectum. It can be caused by swollen veins which swell. It is grouped into two kinds. It is an internal hemorrhoid if the inflamed veins are inside the rectum. It is external if it is under the skin that surrounds the anus. One who has this condition can take over the counter medicine, undergo a surgical procedure or try a non-surgical approach such as injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid.
- Sclerotherapy is only one of the non-surgical treatments for hemorrhoid.
- In fact, it is one of the oldest strategies used for dealing with this condition.
- Other non-surgical treatments include rubber band ligation, cryotherapy and warm coagulation.
- With this approach, the actual medical practitioner would inject phenol or quinine urea in liquid form.
- They are the ones referred to as the sclerosants.
- Their main goal is to get rid of the long-period but mild inflammation.
- The patients are usually requested to defecate before injecting the particular sclerosants.
- Defecating right after the treatment will be strongly discouraged because it may reduce treatment's usefulness.
- The area to be handled is usually oiled and pain killer may be given.
The Sclerosants Must be Shot to the Hemorrhoids' Base
It is not entirely pain-free but the pain is experienced much shorter than the one experienced after a surgical procedure. This hemorrhoid management technique usually requires only a day for the pain to go away. It's an outpatient procedure but most doctors recommend that you have someone come with you as well as drive you home.
One of the benefits of this injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid is the fact that the results are quick even if it is cheaper than other treatments. The redness would abate fast. One can see results at least a week after the fluids are injected. The hemorrhoids will come out of the body from the natural bowel movement, which must be pain and blood-free.
Another Good Thing about this Therapy is that It is Non-Invasive
This is why it is one of the most recommended to the elderly suffering from the said disorder. Unlike surgical procedures, inserting liquids to the veins does not require a lot strength and excellent health.
Of Course, Virtually Any Treatment Has Its Downside
In the case of sclerotherapy, one may develop scars in the affected area when the inflammation will be taken care of. Moreover, the medical practitioners limit the treatment to only three hemorrhoids per sessions. It can't be used for very large painful veins or third degree piles, too. In addition to that the injected phenol is less effective on large piles, there is also a chance for thrombus. Another downside is that the benefits of this treatment are not permanent. The situation may come back after a year or so.
Hemorrhoid Treatment options - Prolapse Hemorrhoids - Internal Piles Hemorrhoid Treatment OptionsFinding relief from hemorrhoids and obtaining hemorrhoid treatments is something more than 4% of the American population is now seeking. It s possible to find hemorrhoid relief using a number of different methods. One...
- Additionally, the injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoids may be great for the elderly suffering from piles but it is not for everyone.
- It cannot be administered to those who have additional inflammatory bowel conditions such as the ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
Hemorrhoid BLEEDING How To Cure Hemorrhoids Mystery REVIEWED
BUY Venapro HERE: http://llinks.net/42jd Bleeding hеmоrrhоіdѕ аrе hugе рrоblеm for еvеrуbоdу whо ѕuffеrѕ frоm piles. Aраrt from thе embarrassment саuѕеd ...
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com With regard to Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Check Out Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.