Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical symptoms are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back within the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with inside hemorrhoids is that the vein gets blood clots inside of, that is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this problem is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their fecal material or perhaps when some of the signs pointed out are present and also the disease has already been in their advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are lifestyle related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption and reduced fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and also high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to too much straining each and every time the person moves his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by handbook assessment when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back in by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in because it will not go back by itself as opposed to the second degree. And the last one is the fourth degree hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is both painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one will be the type where there may be blood clots within the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning right after defecation because virtually any fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to make contact with of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital assessment where the doctor probes the inside of your anus with his finger and feels for protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being done by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of prognosis is actually immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is put inside the anus and the other end is employed by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Occasionally it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient can see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, coming from drugs in order to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the internal hemorrhoid is gone for good.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found out when you find blood on stool or perhaps when it had advanced in order to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.