Piles Symptoms and Types - Know When to see your Doctor
Piles, which are often called hemorrhoids, occur when veins around the anus and rectum turn out to be inflamed and swollen. Most of the time, they may develop from pressure in the area or due to straining when you have a bowel movement. Given that this problem is so common, it's a good idea in order to know the piles symptoms to help you figure out if you may be dealing with this problem. Sometimes you can find out how to get rid of piles at home. However, in some cases, if your piles symptoms are extreme, you may need to see a doctor. Here is a closer look at some of the common piles symptoms you need to understand.
You will find that there are quite a few different piles symptoms that you need to be looking for if you think you may have hemorrhoids. Some people have only a few of the piles symptoms while others may go through them all. The following are a number of the piles symptoms and also signs:
Irritation and itching around the rectum Lumps around the anus, that could be very painful or sensitive Problems with faeces leaking from the anus Blood loss during a bowel movement that is painless - blood that is bright red may be seen in the toilet bowl or about the toilet muscle when you have a bowel movement Discomfort and pain around the affected area Swelling and swelling around the anal area Internal and External Piles
- Of course, it's important to realize that piles symptoms can vary, depending on the location of the hemorrhoids.
- There are two different types of hemorrhoids.
- Internal ones are located inside of the rectum.
- In most cases, you will not feel or see these and, sometimes there is no discomfort associated with them.
- Sometimes irritation or straining when having a bowel movement can cause damage to these internal hemorrhoids, which can cause hemorrhaging.
- Sometimes, a lot of straining can result in the hemorrhoid being pushed out from the anal opening.
- When this occurs, it is known as a prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoid and it may cause some irritation and pain.
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids
VISIT: ▻▻ http://hemorrhoidscure.vital101.com ◅◅ How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery - Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids What are ...
External Piles are a Bit Different and Usually Have Different Piles Symptoms
The actual external ones tend to be beneath the skin located around the anus. They can hemorrhage and itching when they become irritated. In some cases, blood can swimming in these hemorrhoids, which may cause a clot. If a clot happens, severe swelling, inflammation and pain may occur as piles symptoms.
When Should You See Your Doctor?
You may be wondering when piles symptoms are bad enough in order to require a visit to your doctor. One of the common piles symptoms is actually bleeding. However, bleeding from the anus is a characteristic of many other diseases as well, including anal as well as colorectal cancer. If you do experience bleeding, don't ever assume that hemorrhoids are causing that bleeding. You need to see your doctor and be examined to ensure that another problem is not the cause of the bleeding. Additionally it is essential to see a doctor if you have pain, excessive or frequent bleeding or the piles symptoms don't get better when using home treatments.
- Many cases, you are able to find out how to get rid of piles at home.
- Many home treatment products can provide relief from your own piles signs.
- Carefully keep track of your symptoms and if you don't see improvement, always see your doctor.
- Helena composed about symptoms and also treatment for piles here.
- You can view a list of piles symptoms in their Hemocyl Review.