Primary Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids refer to a medical condition, which is marked by enlarged pain in the rectum region. It is often a very painful condition and is often marked by bleeding during passing of tools. Unlike what most people think, it is a fairly common condition and the only reason, why this might seem so rare, is the fact, that not many people are interested in talking about it, in spite of suffering from this condition. Fewer people are actually bold enough to get treatment for this condition.
- Causes of hemorrhoids could be many.
- However, the major cause of hemorrhoids is straining during passing of stools.
- This might be due to ill functioning of the bowel, which leads to be able to constipation and people tend to exert pressure while passing stools.
- This leads to swelling near the anus, which is known as hemorrhoids or piles.
- Causes of hemorrhoids can be broadly grouped straight into two parts, i.e. reasons which might be avoided and people who can not be avoided.
- Nonetheless, most of the times, such a condition is caused due to possible to avoid reasons.
Bad Eating Habits are a Major Cause of this Condition, as It Leads to Constipation
The fast and frantic lifestyle of the current generation has led to excessive reliance upon junk foods. Not only do these foods have little nutritional value, but they are often rich in harmful fats that cause obesity, that is another major cause of this condition. These foods have a very low content of fiber and roughage which are very important for proper bowel condition.
A Natural Way to Alleviate Hemorrhoids Pain Some solutions to this problem are to not strain while using the toilet. As hard as this may seem, pushing can cause more serious problems like tearing of the soft tissue in the anal area. It would be best to just relax and let your body excrete...
Hemorrhoids pictures - Symptoms, Causes, Photos, images and pictures of Piles
http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Hemorrhoids pictures - Symptoms, Causes, Photos, images and pictures of Piles Watch our other videos here ...
- Obesity is another major cause of this condition, wherein excessive deposition of fat in the body restricts easy bowel movement.
- Other factors like addiction to tobacco, smoking, as well as alcohol, apart from inadequate physical activity, also lead to this condition.
- It is therefore in your best interest to get rid of these habits, as well as engage in more physical activities.
Aging is Another Major Cause of Hemorrhoids
As a person gets older, the walls of the rectum acquire destabilized, which leads to this condition. Apart from that, there are other factors, such as heredity conditions, also leads to hemorrhoids in many cases. Also, certain diseases, may also lead to this condition. Apart from these kinds of, women are prone to this condition, during pregnancy. Such a thing happens, as the fetus exerts pressure on the hemorrhoid veins. The modern style of toilet is also quite often considered to be a factor to this condition.
You are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to visit a hemorrhoid doctor