Signs and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on its type. Since there are two major types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, the symptoms is also classified into two. The most common symptoms experienced by individuals with this condition are discomfort during going number 2, excessive itching and pain in the rectum. You would be able to easily identify the symptoms of external hemorrhoids because this type can cause blood to pool under the skin, consequently, forming a small but hard lump that often brings pain to the person. Should you have developed external hemorrhoids, you will also find it more difficult to have bowel movements and you could experience bleeding. You could check if you are having bleeding symptoms by checking if the toilet paper and the toilet bowl have streaks of blood on it.
- For those with internal hemorrhoids, anal bleeding is considered to be the most common symptom.
- You may have bowel movements without experiencing any discomfort but there could be streaks of blood on the toilet paper and the toilet bowl.
- You could also see some blood streaks on your stool even if you have done your bowel movement without any difficulty at all.
- Itching and other forms of skin irritation could also be experienced by those who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
- These symptoms of hemorrhoids will also be common because of the lumps formed in and outside the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids often launch mucus that could affect the anal epidermis and lead to excessive itching.
- The mucus could also heavily infect the skin and also cause irritation.
- Discomfort in the course of bowel movements is also common among those who have developed hemorrhoids because of the bulging in the large intestine.
- Since the hemorrhoids will form lumps inside the anus, the exit of the a stool through the large intestine will be partly blocked.
- This will cause the discomfort during bowel movements and could only be relieved by making the stool softer.
- Of course, this particular discomfort also comes with pain.
- The hemorrhoid lumps are likely to swell and if squeezed could really bring pain to the person.
To Relieve Yourself from These Symptoms of Hemorrhoids, You Could Do Several Home Remedies
The first thing you need to do is make your stool softer by having a more fibrous diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables would greatly help in making your stool softer because of the fiber. You could also buy over the counter products to make your treatment faster. By getting stool softeners and fiber supplements, you can be happy from hemorrhoids faster. Your lifestyle may possibly also affect your condition.
Piles [Hemorrhoids] - Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment for Piles [Hemorrhoids] - Cure with Small Onions
Hemorrhoids (US English) or haemorrhoids UK /ˈhɛmərɔɪdz/, are vascular structures in the anal canal. In their normal state, they are cushions that help with ...
Venapro In Stores Use it To Believe From the time I learned of Venapro as a product that is indeed very effective in fixing my hemorrhoids problem, the next concern I had is when will I find Venapro in stores?Hemorrhoids is a problem that has plagued my life for the past couple of...
Even though your unhealthy habits would circuitously lead to the development of hemorrhoids, it could worsen the symptoms intensely. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking would aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and would make all your efforts of making the stool softer pointless. By not getting rid of these habits, you would only make the pain, the bleeding and the itching worse. If you continue to do this, your hemorrhoids might become too severe to the point that you would need to undergo surgery.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eliminated Pain & Embarrassment Permanently ..."Are you sick of constricting your diet or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.