The Three Causes of Bleeding Hemorrhoids
Almost everyone will worry once they experience bleeding hemorrhoids since it is not normal for the body to bleed in the rectal region. Many people may also misread that the blood came from the a stool itself. This may not be the case for those who are knowledgeable with hemorrhoids but it usually happens to those people who are experiencing this challenge for the first time. Many people will often disregard non-bleeding hemorrhoid but when it bleeds, they know that something worse had happened.
- The bleeding is usually the bring about that will prompt a person to consult a doctor no matter how embarrassing it is for them to do so.
- This will be the best thing that a person can do since a doctor will be able to explain what type of hemorrhoids has affected the person.
- However, having background knowledge about this condition can really help the person affected understand what the doctor is saying.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids are common for every type of hemorrhoids.
- The bleeding usually occurs due to scratching, constipation and weakened tissues.
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
Itchiness will always be part of experiencing hemorrhoids. The uncomfortable itch is most of the time intolerable for people and this is why they may scratch the affected area. The act of scratching is usually enough for the swollen skin to be able to rupture and break. Once the skin breaks, bright red blood will leak. The bright red color indicates that the hemorrhaging does occur in the arterial blood vessels instead of the veins. On the other hand, a dark colored blood stain is commonly associated with the blood vessels and this can mean that the bleeding is not caused by the hemorrhoids but by something else.
Constipation is usually related to hard stools which makes it difficult for people to relieve themselves. The difficulty in removing the stool will cause the lobby of the stool to experience more stress. The hard a stool will also cause the existing hemorrhoid in order to swell more since it can push or press the actual hemorrhoid into the skin or the wall of the canal. If the inflamed blood vessel experiences this kind of contact, additional pressure may also be experienced and this makes the skin bleed. This can be easily compared to a pimple on the face. The pimple won't bleed and pus won't ooze out there for so long as it is left alone. But once the person tries to be able to squeeze it, the skin will give in to the pressure building up within it. The same logic also pertains to hemorrhoids.
Pregnant women and fat people usually have weakened tissues along their particular rectal area. The extra weight they are carrying will also add up to the pressure building up in the hemorrhoids. Once this pressure becomes an excessive amount of, the particular hemorrhoid will definitely bleed. Besides, the tissues are already vulnerable prior to the formation of hemorrhoids due to their weight issues.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids usually are recognized from the tissue paper used in washing the rectal area during bowel movement.
- However, the bleeding is not necessarily caused by the hemorrhoids.
- This is one of the reasons why people should consult their doctors once bleeding occurs since it may be a symptom of another type of health ailment.
To learn more on bleeding hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For This particular language visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
For Some other languages go to http://how-to-treat-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.