Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids are usually very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid patients are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal soreness and irritation, difficult bowel movement and also lumps in anus. One of the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the external anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's necessary to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- A few of the safe ways to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty environment. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry constantly. After defecating, gently clean the anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist material. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas motivate bacteria to be able to thrive.
- Cream - A medicated cream may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not help make the problem go away permanently; however, it'll ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- A good hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients is the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to take care of hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Include foods high in fiber in any occasion.
- Dietary fiber aids in the softening of stools thus making bowel movement easier with less strain.
- Straining can aggravate signs and might cause anal lumps in order to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- Some of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink wholesome beverages like soluble fiber juices. There are also powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe in order to drink a few times a day.
Internal Hemorrhoids Treatment - How to Treat Internal Hemorrhoids
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water treatment can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a package with warm water and sit on it for 15 in order to Twenty or so minutes in order to soak your pelvic region. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be distributed by a cold compress. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn how to cure Internal Hemorrhoids